My son's pb trout - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 10:04 AM   #11
pudsquali
Registered Users-pm+

pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)pudsquali has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
PB Trout

Nice picture and very nice fish. WTG!
pudsquali is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2017, 07:18 PM   #12
Em1_crew
pewpewlife

Em1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEm1_crew has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
East?

I fished east bay sunday for the first time ever. seen a lot of people wading south shore line. I was in my buddies kenner so he was a little nervous to get shallow. next week i plan on going back out in my shallow sport and wading. seemed like everyone was drifting the same area. is that common?
Em1_crew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #13
txspeck
Registered Users-pm+

txspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Piratetxspeck has been promoted to Pirate
Great job! now he is ruined for life! lol
txspeck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 09:19 AM   #14
schoalbeast101
Registered Users-pm+

schoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirateschoalbeast101 has been promoted to Pirate
That's awesome! I still shake when I see that a large trout is on the end of my line. lol. Congratulations!
schoalbeast101 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 08:06 AM   #15
John Mills
Rather be fishing

John Mills is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)John Mills is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)John Mills is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)John Mills is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John Mills is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 11:22 AM   #16
gonzo1981
Registered Users-pm+

gonzo1981 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Congrats to him that's a nice one.
gonzo1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 12:06 PM   #17
GOTAWAY
Registered Users-pm+

GOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for all the nice comments. I'm stuck at work all this week and I keep thinking about him catching that fish and it makes me smile!

Em1 I have an 03 Kenner 21 foot. I run it all over east bay. Don't get me wrong I'm not running in any back lack in 6" of water. The Kenner should do what you need to go wade fishing. Just trim it up and hammer down lol.

GOTAWAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GOTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2017, 09:35 PM   #18
oscar@CBF
Registered Users-pm+

oscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirateoscar@CBF has been promoted to Pirate
Good for HIM!
He's going to beat your PB soon if he keeps learning.
oscar@CBF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message