Fishing For Texas Parks And Wildlife's Stocked Trout - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 01-10-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
SharkBait >*)\\\><(
Not All Who Wander Are Lost..

SharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to Pirate
Fishing For Texas Parks And Wildlife's Stocked Trout

Went fishing with my 2 year old Judas, He landed his first two rainbow trout caught in bullfrog pond outside of Austin Texas, a pond that is stocked by Texas Parks And Wildlife during the winter with rainbow trout.
This is the third time i fished for the TPWD stocked trout this winter and the first time we had success, we ended up cooking up the trout on the grill outside, i probably won't fish for the stocked trout again this year if i did decide to target the species again i would probably do so on the Guadeloupe.
SharkBait >*)\\\><( is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 09:33 AM   #2
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Can't beat that. Way to go Dad! little dude will be hooked forever.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 09:59 AM   #3
Aquafowler
Registered Users-pm+

Aquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to GunnerAquafowler has been promote to Gunner
Trout

Took one of my boys last Sunday. He had a blast!
Attached Images

Aquafowler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 02:13 PM   #4
jettech17
Registered Users-pm+

jettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerjettech17 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
we threw super duper spinners , and small bucktail spinners to catch ours. Might give it a shot, we caught a ton!!!
jettech17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 02:28 PM   #5
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettech17 View Post
we threw super duper spinners , and small bucktail spinners to catch ours. Might give it a shot, we caught a ton!!!
Thanks, I was about to ask what they're biting on. In Katy, I tried Rapala Original Floating Minnows and Acme Kastmasters with no luck. I was going to try a Blue Fox Vibrax next, but I think instead I'll try a super duper spinner.
johnsons1480 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #6
SwineAssassiN
Alex Glaser

SwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to PirateSwineAssassiN has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsons1480 View Post
Thanks, I was about to ask what they're biting on. In Katy, I tried Rapala Original Floating Minnows and Acme Kastmasters with no luck. I was going to try a Blue Fox Vibrax next, but I think instead I'll try a super duper spinner.
In Katy I tear them up on the corn flavored powerbait, if I'm fishing the pond close to my house they destroy super dupers with a fast retrieve close to the surface
SwineAssassiN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #7
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
In Katy I tear them up on the corn flavored powerbait, if I'm fishing the pond close to my house they destroy super dupers with a fast retrieve close to the surface
This stuff? On a regular hook?
http://www.basspro.com/Berkley-Power...product/15509/
johnsons1480 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 04:53 PM   #8
RogerTherk
Registered Users-pm+

RogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to PirateRogerTherk has been promoted to Pirate
Want to know if the little ones ate the fish, not just tasted it but ate a whole fillet.
RogerTherk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017, 10:13 AM   #9
SharkBait >*)\\\><(
Not All Who Wander Are Lost..

SharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to Pirate
both my kids got a fillet and my wife and i both had one. I'm not too big on farmed fish but it was pretty good i bet they would taste even better after a few weeks in some of the water bodies that get stocked in.
SharkBait >*)\\\><( is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017, 10:39 AM   #10
beerdruid
Registered Users-pm+

beerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Piratebeerdruid has been promoted to Pirate
Park by me is stocking them this Friday. Going to take my wife's girls on Sunday and see if they can catch a few.
beerdruid is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message