Wood Shop Inheritance - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Wood Turning & Wood Working Forum

Notices

Old 05-22-2017, 02:39 PM   #11
RB II
Native Texan

RB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to Pirate
I forgot my manners in my first post and did not extend my condolences to you and your family for your loss. Please accept them now.

Those are some very nice professional grade looking tools. I hope you find a good home for the tools.
RB II is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2017, 06:31 PM   #12
galvbay
Registered Users-pm+

galvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirategalvbay has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
Ditto......... I'm always interested in additional toys.
Me too!!! Location??
galvbay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2017, 08:47 PM   #13
GT11
Blazer Bay 2200

GT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to PirateGT11 has been promoted to Pirate
I would be interested in a few things. Keep us updated.
GT11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2017, 01:53 PM   #14
WildThings
Registered Users-pm+

WildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice meeting you today Jeff!!
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2017, 04:20 PM   #15
gigem87
I will have my glory day in the hot sun!

gigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirate
Here is another forum that has plenty of folks that can help you.

The Garage Journal
gigem87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2017, 05:10 AM   #16
Flats Mark
Registered Users-pm+

Flats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to PirateFlats Mark has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB II View Post
I forgot my manners in my first post and did not extend my condolences to you and your family for your loss. Please accept them now.

Those are some very nice professional grade looking tools. I hope you find a good home for the tools.
That is a very nice thing to say...
Flats Mark is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2017, 08:16 PM   #17
Stevieray54
Registered Users-pm+

Stevieray54 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
You might check with a club in Houston called Houston Wood wokers, AS well as check with Rocklers
Stevieray54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2017, 10:42 AM   #18
MaJohn287
Registered Users-pm+

MaJohn287 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I am interested if you still have them available.
MaJohn287 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message