2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

2013 Haynie 21 Super Cat

91K views 97 replies 50 participants last post by  FISH HOUND 57 
#1 ·
Haynie's 21 Super Cat. We made a 21 Cat with higher sides, wider beam & a bigger gas tank. It has a maximum HP of 225. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Enjoy

Attachments

See less See more
#23 ·
yamaha 150hp. mercury 150hp. what difference does it make? They will both push the boat about the same depending on the prop. I like pro xs two strokes over yamaha four strokes. If it was me I would put the most dependable longest lasting ETEC on it.
If you are not going for all out speed with the 225hp, the only option for this rig (if its going to be a flats fishing rig) is the f150 yamaha trp.

jmho

#26 ·
I was at the shop today and Chris said it drafted 8" with a 150 on it and they said it was High 40s.... Was a cool cat!!!!!!!!

He said it rode just like the 23,, fast and Scary skinny

Get yourself in line guys, they are gonna be backlogged as soon as folks start riding in this one..

They had it rigged with a 4 stroke Merc 150 by the way

Capt Thomas

#27 ·
Performance numbers

Texxan pretty much summed it up guys. They didnt have a GPS Chris believes it was high 40's or low 50's. The boat ran great fast and super skinny I cant even imagine what performance is gonna be with a 200 or a 225. I already have one on order so if anyone is wanting demo's or wanna see it in person come by Chris's Marine if you are wanting a demo PM me so I can get it set up while we still have the boat here. The 21 Super Cat with a 200 Mercury Pro XS ready to hit the water is gonna start off around 42k. If your wanting any options Powerpole, GPS, TM, Stereo those would be extras of course. This boat is gonna be a hit for sure. Also If your worried about it being underpowered with a 150 dont worry it's not by any means.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.