2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

west bay

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  aqua vita 
#1 ·
put in at tiki at 6:30. fished campbells/virginia pt by boat til 8 for nada. ran over to greens lake for a few dinks and a 21"red on DSL. on the way in saw some birds around meacoms but main bay was rough and couldnt stay with them. called it a morning around 10:30. i mainly wanted to run the boat. it had been a while. still gettin from point A to B. also wanted to give a shoutout (or a middle finger) to the 2 guys in the Bay Stealth in greens. good etiquette you displayed.

#4 ·
On Thursday I had a good day. Only had my drift cut off two times as they powered up full blast while still on the reef. Never ceases to amaze me of the number of people out fishing during the week. Don't they work? What's my excuse for having the day off? Comp day for working Easter weekend.

#5 ·
On Saturday 4/22, I was fishing the Red Roof reefs on Jones Lake. I was nestled between horseshoe and the north reef. A boat, on plane, drove right through the gap about 25 yards from us. I spread my arms when he looked back. He seemed justified in what he was doing because he could run there. All he had to do was go 50 yards on either side of the reefs. I wish I had better look at his boat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.