3 More Days - OH MY GAWD!!! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 06-17-2017, 09:21 AM   #1
Finatic31
Registered Users-pm+

Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
3 More Days - OH MY GAWD!!!

I take delivery on my new ride on Tuesday.

25' 2016 Dargel Kuda.

Brand new Merc 250 XS.

Had 10' blade PP and 12" Lowrance installed. Boss radio, Riptide trolling motor.

I feel like a fat lady waiting on her funnel cake to fry at the fair.

Pics to follow.
Finatic31 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2017, 09:24 AM   #2
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
LOL.... congrats on the new rig. Sounds like an awesome set up.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2017, 09:24 AM   #3
BretE
It ain't easy bein me.........

BretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finatic31 View Post
I take delivery on my new ride on Tuesday.

25' 2016 Dargel Kuda.

Brand new Merc 250 XS.

Had 10' blade PP and 12" Lowrance installed. Boss radio, Riptide trolling motor.

I feel like a fat lady waiting on her funnel cake to fry at the fair.

Pics to follow.
Lol....Congrats!
BretE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2017, 09:28 AM   #4
jreynolds
Hangin at the Point

jreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Pirate
Ha ha, I laugh because I have been there with you bud. The last few days are the worst.
jreynolds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2017, 09:33 AM   #5
1528mac
Sharing is Careing

1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate
Isn't it great the high you get waiting to get a new boat? That same high will come back in several years, so enjoy inbetween. Congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
1528mac is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2017, 11:49 AM   #6
RUFcaptain
Registered Users-pm+

RUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to PirateRUFcaptain has been promoted to Pirate
Sweet boat! Congrats!
RUFcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2017, 10:36 AM   #7
Finatic31
Registered Users-pm+

Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Finatic31 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Today is the day boys!!
Finatic31 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2017, 11:44 AM   #8
Trouthunter
An Over 50 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
It's almost worse than waiting on your wife to give birth lmao.

Congratulations.

TH
Old 06-20-2017, 12:51 PM   #9
bigfishtx
Registered Users-pm+

bigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Pirate
Did you run one before you bought it? I see almost nothing out there about this new hull. Just curious the pro's and con's.
bigfishtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2017, 01:24 PM   #10
C.Hern5972
Team Salty Knots

C.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfishtx View Post
Did you run one before you bought it? I see almost nothing out there about this new hull. Just curious the pro's and con's.
curious of this as well...

Heck i couldnt get a demo. Called and had them try and get me a demo and nothing... Noone would call me back so i said screw that. Love the looks of the boat and curious of the performance. Post pics
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message