First Flight! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 06-15-2017, 07:12 AM   #1
jetskibrian
Registered Users-pm+

jetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Pirate
First Flight!

"First Flight!" Yesterday morning my wife saw the Resident Juvenile fly for the first time. She was sitting in the kitchen reading the paper with her morning Joe and from the corner of her she saw it fly past the window and. It was a brief flight and it landed in lower branch of a tree adjacent to its nest. Cindy called to me and said your feathered grand child just took off. It stayed in the branch for several hours and was there when I left. Pretty Cool!

One of the adult Bald Eagles from this week.

O One of the Sunset pictures I took this week while on my Jet Ski.

"The Eagle Has Landed" I went out on the water and watched the sun set and full moon rise. My neighbor across the creek from me has a really cool Eagle wind vane on their roof top, I am of course partial to eagles so spent some time trying to position myself to be a able catch the Full Moon rise over their roof.

A Heron in Cedar, from my back yard.

jetskibrian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2017, 07:38 AM   #2
Hooked
Registered Users-pm+

Hooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to PirateHooked has been promoted to Pirate
Great pictures -- as they always are. Your 'grandbird' is really growing. Thanks for the pics.
Hooked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2017, 08:32 AM   #3
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Nice shots Brian. good work.
troutsupport is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2017, 05:47 AM   #4
jetskibrian
Registered Users-pm+

jetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks, My Pleasure!
jetskibrian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2017, 06:29 AM   #5
Dick Hanks
Pike

Dick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to Pirate
As always....excellent picture. Our eagles here a still a month away from fledging.
Dick Hanks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2017, 09:22 AM   #6
quackerstacker
Registered Users-pm+

quackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Piratequackerstacker has been promoted to Pirate
Great pics as always, keep em' coming. I always enjoy them.
quackerstacker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message