Fins Windtamer Braided Line - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 06-13-2017, 08:54 PM   #11
SSST
Registered Users-pm+

SSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to Pirate
Tried Fins also and prefer PP Slick 8 myself, but lots of guys like it.
SSST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 08:56 PM   #12
Hawglife
Registered Users-pm+

Hawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to Pirate
I'd stick to pp ss or 832, I had it, seemed to break at lower breaking strengths than the pp ss, and also no where near as smooth to me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Hawglife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 08:58 PM   #13
Cajuntriton
Registered Users-pm+

Cajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to Pirate
I prefer the 832 over PP8, I was having issues this weekend casting into the wind with the pp8 it digs a little more imo, also used some eBay spectra 8 with similar set up this weekend and had no issues, that stuff feels just like 832. It's much cheaper but takes a couple weeks to come in, never been a wind tamer fan what I have left is on spinning reels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajuntriton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:01 PM   #14
rat race
Ayatollah of Jack & Cola

rat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Pirate
832 and don't look back. Have not fished mono in 15 years.

rat race is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:17 PM   #15
Tall Texan
Registered Users-pm+

Tall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to PirateTall Texan has been promoted to Pirate
I'll be the odd man out. I like fins over the suffix
Tall Texan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:18 PM   #16
dbarham
manvel mob

dbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Pirate
Fins and power pro in a pinch
dbarham is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 10:03 PM   #17
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Seaguar Smackdown. Tried a spool starting last October and switching everything over from 832. The 30# really has about a 6# diameter, though. I've used 30 and 40 with great results.
irbjd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2017, 06:51 AM   #18
Deer30
Registered Users-pm+

Deer30 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Are you guys using straight braid without a leader?

Deer30 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2017, 07:01 AM   #19
Reynolds4
Registered Users-pm+

Reynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to Pirate
I like the Windtamer, my boys are using it as well as my wife...I find it does not knot up as easy as the 832, but I prefer the 832. I tie an 18" or so leader onto the end of whatever braid I'm using.
Reynolds4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2017, 07:05 AM   #20
boltmaster
cat lover

boltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirate
I have tried windtamer several times and always have problems with it snapping and breaking off so I will stick with my trusty sufix 832. Never a single issue.
boltmaster is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message