I need a better way to attach stringer to wade belt - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 06-13-2017, 08:30 PM   #11
LaddH
Registered Users-pm+

LaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to Pirate
I know I am not a lot of help but here is another one handed stringer/ rod holder that works pretty good. Once again I have no idea where to find them.
Attached Images

LaddH is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:09 PM   #12
rat race
Ayatollah of Jack & Cola

rat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Piraterat race has been promoted to Pirate
http://shop.grindtt.com/product.sc?p...0&categoryId=7

This is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rat race is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:14 PM   #13
sharkchum
If you ain't first your last

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Have I got a deal for you. I to have had problems with my stringer getting pulled off in rough surf, with and without a bait bucket attached, but my biggest problem is sharks. It never fails, every time I get 25 or 30 huge trout on my stringer a big shark comes along and takes stringer and all. But those day's are long gone, thanks to the Trout Trouser's.
That's right folks, my new invention will change the way you wade fish forever. The patented Trout Trouser's have built in mesh pouches built into the sides of the legs to store your catch, eliminating the need for a stringer.
But that's not all, Trout Trouser's also come with a built-in erect-able bait cage on the front that will hold 2 quarts of shrimp, 6 dozen croaker, or 3 dozen crabs. And best of all, you will never have sharks steal your catch again.
Call now, because supply's are limited.

Disclaimer: Trout Trouser's LLC. is not responsible for injury, dismemberment, or death due to shark attacks.
Attached Images

sharkchum is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:15 PM   #14
midickey
Registered Users-pm+

midickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Piratemidickey has been promoted to Pirate
www.grindtt.com Stringer Spike Sheath

It fits up to a 1/4"OD spike.
Attached Images

midickey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:21 PM   #15
dbarham
manvel mob

dbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
Have I got a deal for you. I to have had problems with my stringer getting pulled off in rough surf, with and without a bait bucket attached, but my biggest problem is sharks. It never fails, every time I get 25 or 30 huge trout on my stringer a big shark comes along and takes stringer and all. But those day's are long gone, thanks to the Trout Trouser's.
That's right folks, my new invention will change the way you wade fish forever. The patented Trout Trouser's have built in mesh pouches built into the sides of the legs to store your catch, eliminating the need for a stringer.
But that's not all, Trout Trouser's also come with a built-in erect-able bait cage on the front that will hold 2 quarts of shrimp, 6 dozen croaker, or 3 dozen crabs. And best of all, you will never have sharks steal your catch again.

Disclaimer: Trout Trouser's LLC. is not responsible for injury, dismemberment, or death due to shark attacks.
Good ****! Lol
dbarham is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:27 PM   #16
djwag94
Registered Users-pm+

djwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:

djwag94 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2017, 09:50 PM   #17
LaddH
Registered Users-pm+

LaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:

Won't trout trousers damage trouser trout what with that bait pocket location and all?
LaddH is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2017, 07:31 AM   #18
glojim
Registered Users-pm+

glojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirate
glojim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2017, 08:00 AM   #19
LSGEAR
Registered Users-pm+

LSGEAR is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem87 View Post
Can't really see it too good on their website. It sounds good, but does it work in the surf with a loaded stringer getting yanked on? Do you have one?
http://youtu.be/3baOuts0Ssk

http://youtu.be/Ltxka052v3I -strong enough to pull a boat

Or check out Facebook. Aggie owned and locally made.
LSGEAR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2017, 10:11 AM   #20
Aquafowler
Registered Users-pm+

Aquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to Pirate
I use the grindit also. Works great.
Aquafowler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message