Surf had it going on !!! - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 06-07-2017, 02:11 PM   #11
roundman
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

roundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirate
water looks good by the flagship for you evening waders

tides for Galveston Pleasure Pier starting with June 7, 2017.

W 7 High 3:58 AM 2.0 6:19 AM Set 5:13 AM 93

7 Low 10:09 AM 1.4 8:17 PM Rise 6:46 PM

7 High 12:32 PM 1.7

7 Low 8:57 PM -0.1

Th 8 High 4:32 AM 2.0

Last edited by roundman; 06-07-2017 at 02:16 PM.
roundman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 02:48 PM   #12
jpayne
Registered Users-pm+

jpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoMan View Post
Nice way to take the chance on "rough" prediction.
Don't mean to hijack thread but would I be too late going on Saturday morning and just take tomorrow off or should I take off swell info predicted flat Friday?
You'll be fine. I remember it stayed flat and green all week last year. Surfside on the west end was crystal clear. Jack, bluefish, and smacks. Went east and found trout green water full of trout.
jpayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #13
Deerfeeder
Registered Users-pm+

Deerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpayne View Post
You'll be fine. I remember it stayed flat and green all week last year. Surfside on the west end was crystal clear. Jack, bluefish, and smacks. Went east and found trout green water full of trout.
That's the key. If the water gets to clear you have to go searching for trout green water.
Deerfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 03:26 PM   #14
Hawglife
Registered Users-pm+

Hawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpayne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerfeeder View Post
That's the key. If the water gets to clear you have to go searching for trout green water.
Great tips! I feel the same way, although I am a rookie at surf fishing. I do not favor clear water, and feel the fish feel the same way on our middle to upper coast.
Hawglife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #15
roundman
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

roundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirate
37th st.

roundman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 04:29 PM   #16
deano77511
Registered Users-pm+

deano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Piratedeano77511 has been promoted to Pirate
We caught a couple limits in surfside as well !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deano77511 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 06:28 PM   #17
mertz09
Registered Users-pm+

mertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Piratemertz09 has been promoted to Pirate
SS yesterday PM Caught nothing but hardheads, Smacks and sharks.
mertz09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 06:39 PM   #18
HoustonKid
All my friends say.....

HoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to Pirate
**** y'all, I am no going to have to get up at o'dark thirty tomorrow and go fishing. So much for sleep. LOL.
HoustonKid is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 08:35 PM   #19
rocketguy
Registered Users-pm+

rocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Pirate
I'm heading to Sea Isle in the morning.
rocketguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2017, 09:18 AM   #20
rocketguy
Registered Users-pm+

rocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Pirate
What a bummer. I was at Galveston Bait and Tackle at 4:45 and it was dead calm with zero wind. Not the case out at the west end surf!! Constant breakers, even out on the third bar! I saw and talked to several folks who turned around like I did.

Was anyone able to catch any?
rocketguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message