Surf had it going on !!! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 06-07-2017, 10:04 AM   #1
Deerfeeder
Registered Users-pm+

Deerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to Pirate
Surf had it going on !!!

Surf was "Red Hot" this morning. Had my limit in a hour and a half. There were about ten fishermen in the water and I am pretty sure everyone had limits.
Pink Mirrordine was the ticket
Name:  Limit.jpg
Views: 3937
Size:  187.6 KB
Deerfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 10:11 AM   #2
metal man
Metal Man

metal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Piratemetal man has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks what Im talking about
metal man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 10:17 AM   #3
livinadream
Registered Users-pm+

livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Nice. What part of tx W/o getting too specific?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
livinadream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 10:19 AM   #4
Deerfeeder
Registered Users-pm+

Deerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinadream View Post
Nice. What part of tx W/o getting too specific?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Galveston. Far west end.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:43 AM   #5
ShoalTower
Registered Users-pm+

ShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Jealous! Nice haul hard to beat fishing the surf

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
ShoalTower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 11:04 AM   #6
teeroy
Fightin' the system

teeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirate
Swell info had it looking rough this am, good going
teeroy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 11:18 AM   #7
bluefin
Senior Mumbler

bluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Pirate
Congrats! Nice haul
bluefin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 12:16 PM   #8
jpayne
Registered Users-pm+

jpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeroy View Post
Swell info had it looking rough this am, good going
YUP! I looked at the cam and was ******. Called for 3fters. That site is unreliable at times
jpayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 01:28 PM   #9
OttoMan
BoomShakaLaka

OttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to PirateOttoMan has been promoted to Pirate
Nice way to take the chance on "rough" prediction.
Don't mean to hijack thread but would I be too late going on Saturday morning and just take tomorrow off or should I take off swell info predicted flat Friday?
OttoMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #10
Deerfeeder
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoMan View Post
Nice way to take the chance on "rough" prediction.
Don't mean to hijack thread but would I be too late going on Saturday morning and just take tomorrow off or should I take off swell info predicted flat Friday?
I am blessed to be able to sit on the front porch of my beach house drinking coffee watching everyone fish. This morning I was drinking coffee and saw a guy hook up on two consecutive casts. I was off and running I think in the morning might be good. Surf is hit and miss even with green water if it gets to smooth for a few days.