Awesome day in the grass flats - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 05-30-2017, 04:08 PM   #11
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
I didn't run into Tricia or Mike. Ernest Cooked up some barbque like a pit boss and between that and a couple beverages I wasn't going anywhere...

here's another pic from the trip.. I'll see If I can get into some of the trout pics since that was the reason for the trip anyway. It was a shoot to begin reworking the Limits DVD actually.

You guys have Capt Ernest Cisneros and K Wiggler's Capt Wayne Davis to thank for this shoot. Ernest called me up and said 'Get your but down here with that camera'. LOL... They were very generous with information that will support you guys fishing that direction. Definitely worth a trip or tell your friends to go with them for sure. Good guys and very good on the water instructors.
Attached Images

Last edited by troutsupport; 05-30-2017 at 04:17 PM.
troutsupport is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2017, 09:41 PM   #12
WADEN
Registered Users-pm+

WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Texasflag4

You lucky dog , Tobin . You movie producer / director types go wading with a pretty lady on each arm. We common folk have hairy legged partners with face stubble and looks that would make a grizzly back down .
WADEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2017, 12:35 PM   #13
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by WADEN View Post
You lucky dog , Tobin . You movie producer / director types go wading with a pretty lady on each arm. We common folk have hairy legged partners with face stubble and looks that would make a grizzly back down .
LOL... This was all Ernest. My fishing buddies... bunch of hairy dudes just like you. I will say tho, these girls could flat out fish. Jesica, the one in the pic probably caught over 10 trout that day and some of the time she was off wading on her own and picking her own line that she was wading. Gotta give Ernest and Wayne props for picking the right area of course. Great crew and was a good time for sure.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:19 AM   #14
huntfish2011
Get to the Rocks!

huntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Pirate
How were y'all rigging those willow tails fishing that shallow?
huntfish2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 07:32 PM   #15
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
You lucky dog , Tobin . You movie producer / director types go wading with a pretty lady on each arm.
My fishing buddies... bunch of hairy dudes just like you. boy that is no joke Tobin. I told Tobin on the first one he needed a pretty lady or two and not a bunch of homely hairy legged guys in front of the camera. They are fantastic dvd's and great info but a pretty girl or two would have sure classed them up.

Tobin I will still invite you out to build fence at the MF farm. Great exercise hammering in T-posts and pulling barbed wire and digging in the fine sugar sand when it is dry.

Seriously Tobin Catch a big one for me tomorrow before you leave. Be safe on the way home. JimD
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2017, 09:35 AM   #16
troutsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntfish2011 View Post
How were y'all rigging those willow tails fishing that shallow?
They were using the Kwiggler jig head still I think in 1/16th. The willow tail works higher in the column anyway because of that big tail. Good flapping action but still cast like a ball tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD
I told Tobin on the first one he needed a pretty lady or two and not a bunch of homely hairy legged guys in front of the camera.
LOL Jim, You did tell me that. We're all about making our customers happy. About the fence, ... I've got a gate I need to rebuild myself this weekend, but if need a hand the following weekend let me know.
Attached Images

Last edited by troutsupport; 06-02-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:19 PM   #17
huntfish2011
Get to the Rocks!

huntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Pirate
When do they plan on releasing the new color shown in the pic?
huntfish2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2017, 12:20 PM   #18
DCAVA
Car Man

DCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to PirateDCAVA has been promoted to Pirate
^^those willow tails are online kwiggler, 2 colors, I just ordered some...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DCAVA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2017, 02:46 PM   #19
ghbyram
Registered Users-pm+

ghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
on the to do list for this summer...
ghbyram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2017, 07:57 AM   #20
troutsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntfish2011 View Post
When do they plan on releasing the new color shown in the pic?
I'll check with Wayne, I think that was a special color they did for the Shallow Sport Owner Tourney, so let me see what he says.