Good Sunday Evening on Sabine - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 05-18-2017, 01:12 PM   #11
Saltaddict10
Registered Users-pm+

Saltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to Pirate
Good Sunday Evening on Sabine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasfishing View Post
IMHO. Your greatest catch is your girl friend. She's a HOTTIE! And she fishes and hunts, you need to tie her down, she's a keeper. Also congrats on the fishing.

If I had 5 dollars every time I heard this we could have our 42 foot Viking by now lol thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saltaddict10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2017, 11:58 PM   #12
Get'er Wet
Registered Users-pm+

Get'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to PirateGet'er Wet has been promoted to Pirate
Tell Miranda Steven said hello. We went to school together.

Good pics.

Get'er Wet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2017, 12:29 AM   #13
Saltaddict10
Registered Users-pm+

Saltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to PirateSaltaddict10 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get'er Wet View Post
Tell Miranda Steven said hello. We went to school together.

Good pics.

Will do!

Old 05-21-2017, 01:14 AM   #14
livinadream
Registered Users-pm+

livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)livinadream has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Nice box of fish. And congrats on the new sled.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
livinadream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2017, 06:04 PM   #15
Saltaddict10
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinadream View Post
Nice box of fish. And congrats on the new sled.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Old 05-22-2017, 09:33 PM   #16
WADEN
Registered Users-pm+

WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Texasflag4

Super photos , congrats on the catch . Making a lot of guys envious... and not about the fish .
WADEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2017, 07:47 AM   #17
Saltaddict10
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADEN View Post
Super photos , congrats on the catch . Making a lot of guys envious... and not about the fish .

Haha! Thank you!

Old 05-23-2017, 08:59 AM   #18
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
Get the hunt and fish after marriage in writing. My wife was there all the time and about 1-1.5 years after we got married she quit and now at 40 later she swears that she never hunted or fished much at all.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2017, 12:04 PM   #19
Saltaddict10
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
Get the hunt and fish after marriage in writing. My wife was there all the time and about 1-1.5 years after we got married she quit and now at 40 later she swears that she never hunted or fished much at all.

lol I don't think mine will do that.