Cabo in June - Guide Recommendations? - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 06-18-2017, 01:15 PM   #31
sgebhard
Registered Users-pm+

sgebhard is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Have you been to the marina yet? If not, you might want to practice your "no gracias" before you go!
sgebhard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2017, 01:35 PM   #32
gigem87
I will have my glory day in the hot sun!

gigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgebhard View Post
Have you been to the marina yet? If not, you might want to practice your "no gracias" before you go!
Been coming here for 20 years. I have my "No gracias" down pat.

At the Pisces office. Fishing has been slow for all. Here is yesterday totals.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
gigem87 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2017, 03:18 PM   #33
Riley & Sons
Registered Users-pm+

Riley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to PirateRiley & Sons has been promoted to Pirate
Have you heard anything down there about the increased drug activity? They found a mass grave north of San Jose del Cabo. We will be down there at the beginning of July and my wife got a travel warning from her company. She is a little freaked out. I told her we are at a resort and it's all inclusive...the only reason to leave is to go fishing !!
Riley & Sons is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2017, 06:13 PM   #34
gigem87
I will have my glory day in the hot sun!

gigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirate
I am posting a report now. Don't want to hijack this guys thread anymore.
gigem87 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2017, 08:44 AM   #35
sgebhard
Registered Users-pm+

sgebhard is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Our hotel was close to the marina, and we walked all over the place (in the tourist area). We never felt unsafe. I think as long as you stay in the tourist areas, it is fine. I felt much safer there than I have in Cancun.
sgebhard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message