Trout DVD's? - Page 10 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 06-08-2017, 09:21 AM   #91
barronj
SHUFL

barronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Pirate
I'm headed to Rockport this weekend. I've looked at the wind, the tides, where I'll be fishing is entirely because of the understanding I gained from TS. The areas produce when they do, as predicted by what's taught in TS. I wish more aspects of life had a Trout Support dvd type teaching tool, and the personal support and attention that Tobin gives you, we'd all be better off!
barronj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2017, 09:37 AM   #92
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
How about some testimonials from the not so recent past. Many don't realize but we've been supporting anglers reaching the next level for 9 years now with many many people supported in the process. Derek Salinas wrote this about the DVDs fishing the Lower Laguna Madre. He sent these pics as well. From June, '11

"PB 26in trout working active bait and grass pockets. The DVD really showed how to READ active bait. Very easy to grasp. Just before that big girl, we hooked onto 15+ trout. The DVD really helped me understand how to locate fish and weed out unproductive waters."
Attached Images

troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2017, 03:46 PM   #93
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Here's a cool word coming in from Billy Crowe.. "Deer 30" on 2Cool...
"I got the wife (kathy) into watching trout support dvds and when we hit the water she was eye balling bait left and right, so I let her pick the spot we were fishing since she was so keyed in on bait activity. After she caught that first trout I told her "see Tobin knows his ****"

Congrats Kathy! now you know how to hunt for Trout girl!
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #94
troutsupport

Had 2 more really cool customer submitted testimonials come in recently.

Used the guidelines from the "Redfish - Marsh and Grass Flats" to find this spot where we never fished before nor would have tried without this DVD. Caught 5 Red fish within an hour including the one pictured...We used the guidelines from the Redfish DVD to find this spot to fish for Reds. He was 28" and weight in at 9.56 lbs! Thanks for the recommendation, it was a great catch!" - A. Pfeifer

The next one with the trout was from Mark Cooley fishing upper east bay.

"I have always considered myself an average fisherman. Thru many years of just being on the water I have been able to locate different reefs and go back to them time after time. The fish were ether their are they weren't, we would fish them no matter what and only move after spending to much time waiting on a bite that was not going to happen. Watching the Trout Support videos educated us on what to look for and quickly make a better decision to keep moving if the signs were not there."- Mark Cooley.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2017, 08:18 AM   #95
troutsupport

This came in from Jeff McKee... Jeff actually found our DVDs looking on you tube and has also become a new 2cooler as well.

"Great investment- These videos are a great investment for anyone wanting to learn to find fish. Tobin, and all the fishermen do a fantastic job of explaining everything from patterning fish movements to lure selection and how to use them. Great information, and lots of it. I will be watching these dvd's numerous times. Thank you Tobin"

you're welcome Jeff.
Old 06-23-2017, 02:14 PM   #96
HookInFinger
Registered Users-pm+

HookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to PirateHookInFinger has been promoted to Pirate
I generally prefer to beat my head against the wall over paying someone for advice, but had a weak moment and bought the set.

Not only are videos full of good information, but Tobin is personally very responsive. Highly recommended.
HookInFinger is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM   #97
troutsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookInFinger View Post
I generally prefer to beat my head against the wall over paying someone for advice, but had a weak moment and bought the set.

Not only are videos full of good information, but Tobin is personally very responsive. Highly recommended.
LOL... I think we all stay like that for too long. It's ok.

And thank you for the compliment.. want nothing more than to support you guys in advancing to your next level.
Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM   #98
barronj
SHUFL

barronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Pirate
Tobin, are you in retail stores? I think you should be, follow in CB's footsteps and end up in Academy! I think your exposure here is fantastic and you're a hands on representative, but when I envision the masses that don't know about 2cool... just trying to line your pockets a little more T.
barronj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message