Another Navigational Hazard - Mid Galvez Bay - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
Captain Dave
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows

Captain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to Pirate
Hairout Another Navigational Hazard - Mid Galvez Bay

I have traveled this way a many of time, but this time look what I found ? Some recent pop ups. With low wind/ low tide n a bit foggy and other factors...

It is Northwest of Redfeech Is.. That could lip under a low profile boat

Latitude: 29°31.577' N
Longitude: 94°54.227' W

http://www.google.com/maps/place/29%...!4d-94.9037833

Quick Feech Report- Feech wer on Spring Break ZZzzzZZ Bet its a great evening bite.
Attached Images

Captain Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 10:54 AM   #2
water doc
Registered Users-pm+

water doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Piratewater doc has been promoted to Pirate
Thank you Cpt. Dave
water doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 11:52 AM   #3
kneekap
Registered Users-pm+

kneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Piratekneekap has been promoted to Pirate
That's why I am scared of those boats going 50mph in the bay. After
a few hundred years of human trash dumped into it, just too risky moving at
excessive speeds. Never know what might be lurking just below the surface.
That's not even counting the oyster reefs to look out for at lower tides.
Be careful out there folks.
kneekap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 12:04 PM   #4
SeaTowCaptJohn
Registered Users-pm+

SeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSeaTowCaptJohn has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
It's been there for a while now. I wish we could get it removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeaTowCaptJohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 12:40 PM   #5
Captain Dave
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows

Captain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTowCaptJohn View Post
It's been there for a while now. I wish we could get it removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to 2cool, Glad to be the firs thread that you posted on. With you being on the water more, Please feel free to post more on the hazards if you get a chance.

Water level at Eagle Pt was a few ft under which would put these 2 obstructions just under water. This is a common pathway going out of Eagle to Trinity. My did not show me passing over it, but there are alot of well pads underneath that peeps could feech at.
Captain Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message