2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

anyone one know what this bumper sticker means?

16K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  baron von skipjack 
#1 ·
i don't have a picture but have seen several in the last week. it is the letters RPC, with a little crossin the letter C

i can't find what it means anywhere - thanx

#10 ·
it didn't look just like that. they are white letters and the little cross is right in the middle of the opening of the letter C. saw one last week and being around IT people, i thought it was rpg. then the next day i saw another one and today another one. i can't imagine they just passed them out, but 3 days in a row on my way into work? btw my commute involves westheimer eastbound the whole way, so it's not channelview...

#24 ·
River Pointe Church

I am a member and we have a good thing going on. It is different than my Southern Baptist roots background but it meets my needs. Patrick Kelley is the lead pastor and his sermons are filled with personal anecdotes and life's struggles where they meet biblical teachings and Godly direction. I love Patrick and his family.....if you are looking for a good church give it a try.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.