2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Surf is flat boys

13K views 36 replies 26 participants last post by  deano5x 
#1 ·
Surf is flat boys. Come on

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#13 ·
this was a better description. (fish-able) Just got out of the water. caught three 14" trout and two big lady fish. Saw about a dozen keeper trout caught by other fishermen , all throwing artificial. A ton of mullet in the water. I will try to do a better job describing the surf next time. I counted 12 fishermen in the water.

#22 ·
Deerfeeder, last August we rented the last house on that street for a week...right behind the little parking area for 5 or 6 cars is. Blew 15 to 20 knots the whole time. Didn't even get in the water.

Later
R3F

#24 ·
Sorry guys. I am in the second week of my vacation. Just got back in town last night planning on getting in a couple days fishing. :headknock
Looked at the water in Charleston SC, looked at the water at Destin/Fort Walton Beach. Now I guess I'll look at the water in my pool.
Monday it will be epic, Trout beaching themselves trying to jump on your lures as you unload your truck. Did I mention I would be back at work Monday?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.