cigar sinker mold - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:
Old 11-07-2006, 06:15 PM
sea monkey rancher

CoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to Pirate
or maybe for running cable thru???

put a fan upwind of your project to blow lead fumes away from you, preferably outside and also molten hot lead is hard on tevas

bad, very bad
Old 11-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Registered Users-pm+

j.g. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)j.g. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)j.g. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)j.g. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)j.g. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)j.g. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)j.g. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)j.g. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
molds

i settled on the 16 oz trolling mold from barlows. pointman says he will punch the hole thru the center on his drill press. For high speed applications i'm thinking that a single line through the sinker is the most strong. i just think the molded in eyes would come free with a fast moving lure meeting a fast moving wahoo/tuna. heck maybe i am over enginering a problem that realy isn't a problem..... Ideas/comments?????
Old 11-08-2006, 06:40 AM
Registered Users-pm+

tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tpope is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
There are lures that are capable of running without a trolling lead at high speed. I really like the way that Big Mike's 8o9 pulls. I really want to drag his new 12o9 lure.
To give you an answer to your question, drill that mold.
Take a look at this article by Ron Schatman...
http://www.wahooking.com/articles.html

Old 11-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Registered Users-pm+

texasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Piratetexasjellyfish has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalOutfitters
or maybe for running cable thru???

put a fan upwind of your project to blow lead fumes away from you, preferably outside and also molten hot lead is hard on tevas

bad, very bad
Good observation CoastalOutfitters
Keep small children away, Lead dust, smoke and all is BAD, if you smoke it will get on your hands , then to your cig, then into your mouth and to the liver it goes