2014 Invitational Tarpon Tournament Announcement - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Texas Tarpon

Old 01-16-2014, 10:53 AM

Scott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to Pirate
2014 Invitational Tarpon Tournament Announcement

Once again, ProjectTarpon.com is holding the Invitational Texas Tarpon Tournament Series in 2014. It will take place over a two weekend period this summer/fall. It will be based in Port O'Connor, Texas.

There will be a conventional tackle division that is only open to amateur/non-professional guides and a fly-fishing tackle division that will be open to both amateur and professionally guided boats.

We will follow a similar format to last year in that the tournament dates will be disclosed in the invitation. Additionally, we will have a pre-tournament dinner banquet at Falcon Point Ranch that will occur the Friday night before the first tournament weekend. Entry fees and other details will be provided in the invitations.

This is NOT a money tournament, however, awards for first and last fish caught on each day of the tournament will include fishing tackle (i.e. rods or reels) and other fishing related gear. Otherwise, trophies will be awarded in the various divisions.

Initial invitations have already been sent. Remaining open slots will become available on February 1, 2014. If you participated last year, you should have already received an invitation for 2014. If you are interested in receiving an invitation and have not already received an email from me concerning the tournament, please contact me via email at projecttarpon@hotmail.com Available spots in the tournament are extremely limited.

Click Here for more information.

PS - I am also willing to add a conventional tackle pro division; however, I must have a minimum of 4 professionally guided boats who wish to participate and timely register to hold the division.
Attached Images

www.projecttarpon.com

Last edited by Scott; 01-16-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:06 PM

Scott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to PirateScott has been promoted to Pirate
BTW - that was last year's t-shirt, we'll do a new design this year. Shirt's are only available to participants and are not sold separately.

www.projecttarpon.com
Old 01-21-2014, 10:23 AM

I've gotten a lot of response from previous invitation holders. As such, tournament slots are getting really limited at this stage - only a few slots are available in the conventional tackle division. A few more for fly-fishing, so if you are interested, please contact me ASAP. I will develop a wait- list once all slots are full.

projecttarpon@hotmail.com

www.projecttarpon.com
Old 02-01-2014, 09:24 AM

Got two slots open for conventional tackle.

Got four slots open for fly-fishing.

email me if you are interested in trying to get an invitation.

projecttarpon@hotmail.com

www.projecttarpon.com