Whats your rub? - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum

Old 04-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #21
RLwhaler
Registered Users-pm+

RLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to Pirate
X2~~~ Great stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will32Rod View Post
Texas BBQ Rub
Original, Wild, #2, Champion
RLwhaler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #22
jeeptex
Mr. Fister

jeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Piratejeeptex has been promoted to Pirate
Dillo Dust!! Put out by a company called Larue Tactical and you cant buy it. He gives some away with alot of his orders. Sometimes you can find a bottle or two on Ebay.
jeeptex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #23
CopanoCruisin
Registered Users-pm+

CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)CopanoCruisin has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Big E rub, just google it !
CopanoCruisin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #24
Magnolia
Registered Users-pm+

Magnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to GunnerMagnolia has been promote to Gunner
Fiesta Brisket rub for me.........nothing else does as good!
Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #25
KillaHookset
Who Farted?

KillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to Pirate
Years ago I started off with Grub Rub and then found a much better flavor by mixing equal parts of Grub Rub and Fiesta Brisket Rub. It is probably the best balance of sugar/salt and spices you can get and usually find at most stores.
I got tired of spending so much on rub so I decided to start making my own and very happy with the results and usually make 6-10 lb batches and vac seal them, and give 1lb packages to family and friends.
Just experiment around you may be very suprised at how something tastes before its slow smoked to after its been on the pit for 14-18 hours.
thyme, mustard, cumin, celery or whatever on top of a base of sugar, salt, pepper, paprika just dont go too crazy you want your Q tasting better than the other guys but not like a pack of jolly ranchers!
KillaHookset is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #26
TIMBOv2
That's "V-square",not "V-twin"

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
Rio's bbq seasoning is my favorite right now
TIMBOv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2012, 03:27 AM   #27
beto2323
Registered Users-pm+

beto2323 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I use Tx bbq rub original or grand champion on my spares or pork butts. I recently tried and liked Salt Lick's garlic rub ( I believe that's what its called) on my brisket and really enjoyed it.
beto2323 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #28
drhud
Registered Users-pm+

drhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateerdrhud has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Rub

Otis Tuckers Grill Dust!!! Best I have ever found. Only sold via
internet or by sports associations.
drhud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #29
krfish
Living the Dream

krfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Pirate
Pepper, seasoned salt, and uncle chris steak seasong.
krfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #30
Woreout
Registered Users-pm+

Woreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to PirateWoreout has been promoted to Pirate
we just finished eating a chuck roast cooked like a brisket. 160 degrees then wrap in foil to 205, put in ice chest wrapped in towel for 2 hours. Used Salt Lick garlic rub from HEB. Someone earlier suggested it and it is GOOD. Thanks to whoever suggested it. My wife said I should start selling plate lunches. Ain't gonna happen. Thanks Wes
Woreout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message