Galveston East Bay Report- Capt. Bryan Brawner - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 04-30-2012, 10:47 AM

CaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to PirateCaptBryan has been promoted to Pirate
Galveston East Bay Report- Capt. Bryan Brawner

The story for the last week has been the wind. Except for a couple of days last week, East Bay has been blown out and the mid bay reefs have been rough with dirty water. I ran one of my East Bay fishing classes on Saturday and we covered the whole bay in my Contender. The wind made it nice conditions for a class but most of the bay was in terrible shape. The only water that was trying to clear up by the end of the weekend was on the south shoreline around Stingaree Marina. There were some schools of bait in several areas that birds were diving on along the protected shorelines. However, boat traffic and the air boats of the seismic crew put a stop to any meaningful bite. The seismic work in the bay is starting to be real irritating now with the larger boats cutting across reefs, air boats blowing along the shoreline, and numerous buoys and poles with wires and equipment scattered over the bay. Their equipment floating in the bay is a real hazard and hard to see with waves and in the dark. So, be careful out there.

I am running another special this week. Click here for details.
I will put an update up on my regular report page later this week hopefully before the weekend.