Little Johnny stikes again... - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Joke Board

Old 04-16-2012, 04:44 AM   #1
sweenyite
Pro Life,Pro Gun,Pro America,Anti Obama

sweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Pirate
Little Johnny stikes again...

During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teachgood manners asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with anice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to thebathroom?'

Michael said: 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'The teacher responded by saying: 'That would be rudeand impolite. What about you Sherman, how would you say it?'

Sherman said: 'I am sorry, but I really need to go tothe bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'That's better, but it's still not very niceto say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for onceand show us your good manners?'

Johnny said 'I would say: Darling, may I please beexcused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whomI hope to introduce you to after dinner.'

The teacher fainted...
sweenyite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
BIG JIMMIE
Registered Users-pm+

BIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to PirateBIG JIMMIE has been promoted to Pirate
got to love little johnny
BIG JIMMIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2012, 04:56 AM
sweenyite
This message has been deleted by sweenyite. Reason: meant to start new thread...
Old 04-16-2012, 05:10 AM   #3
Savage Rods

Savage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to PirateSavage Rods has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JIMMIE View Post
got to love little johnny
X2
Old 04-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #4
Ontherocks
Registered Users-pm+

Ontherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to PirateOntherocks has been promoted to Pirate
Good one!
Ontherocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
Fordzilla06
From the Crown to the Ground

Fordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to PirateFordzilla06 has been promoted to Pirate
Oh Little Johnny
Fordzilla06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
RAYSOR
Fun Ain't Cheap

RAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to Pirate
My buddy
RAYSOR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message