spearfishing diving fishing charters Done right - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Old 02-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #21
kwikool
Gulf Sport Adventures Charters and more

kwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Pirate
yes the fling is pretty anal about that. but remember that they also are not diving with the divers so maybe if people were supervised then the extra couple of feet wouldnt make a difference. i have never been that deep i think 150 has been my deepest and i have never been narced at least to date
kwikool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #22
Captain Randy
Registered Users-pm+

Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Captain Randy is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Most charter insurance stops covering your pasengers when they leave the
boat. To be covered you need an insured Divemaster or Instructor in the water
with the divers. In the case of an instructor wanting to do 200 ft training dives he/she should be insured for those depths.

Randy
Captain Randy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2012, 01:37 AM   #23
scubaru
Team OMAB Prostaff

scubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Piratescubaru has been promoted to Pirate
Recreational depth ceiling is 130'. Only course that would go to 200' is a tech or tri-mix type class like originally mentioned by Ski. Are your charter dive trips going to include a dive master?
scubaru is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #24
Miles2Fish
Registered Users-pm+

Miles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless53 View Post
I would sure check with your insurance before knowingly letting anyone go past recomended safety depths. There was a reason the fling and spree only let you go to 100' im sure. Caught me several times and i never went back with them when they made me miss a night dive because i went to 103'. Being a dive master, rescue diver, and having made over 500 saltwater dives just rubbed me the wrong way. I started when i was 12 by the way and have been to 175'. 150 to 160 is now my limit cuz i got narcd out the wazoo! Had to stop and think what was going on and look at my bubbles. Crazy crazy feeling!

Like others said...no stopping at the Gardens with guns on board. Even if you don't take them down its illegal. Not that you will probably ever get caught if you do but the risk with this being your business is not worth it.
You stopped going because they enforced the rule about a 100' floor? As a DM I would think you would know why the rules are in place and understand why they made you sit the next dive.....103' this time then 110' next?.....I never had a problem with anyone when we made someone sit out a dive....although that was usually for drinking past midnight or blowing your charts/computer and making a deco dive by accident.
Miles2Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #25
kwikool

kwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Piratekwikool has been promoted to Pirate
Divemaste

All of our trips will have a minimum of a divemaster on board and most will have a dive instructor onboard
Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #26
kwikool

ok all we are getting closer and closer. we now have our charter license for reef and pelegics and HMS....... we have now installed 20K in new electronics, lights and New rockin sound sytem with satelite radio and weather. underwatter lights.
Boat equiped with head and freshwater. More pictures soon. We should be up and running within the month
Old 04-06-2012, 01:31 AM   #27
TunaTango
Banned

TunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to PirateTunaTango has been promoted to Pirate
Are you running diesel or gas motors?

Can't wait to get a few freedive trips with you guys this summer
TunaTango is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #28
kwikool

these are twin 454 gasoline engines.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #29
kwikool

well we took out the NEUTRAL BOUYANCY this last weekend for a short sea trial and I am super excited. We checked out all of the electronics and autopilots etc. everything except for the sirius radio worked great. the ride on this boat is awesome. it is the first time i had it in rougher water. cut through 3-4 chop like butter. So hopefully we will be up and running in about 3-4 weeks. still need to rig for tanks and build the dive platform.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #30
DeepGeek
Registered Users-pm+

DeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterDeepGeek has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Hope sea trials go well and I'd love to bring my rebreather when you're ready to run tech trips. I don't mind diving recreational gear and depths until then either.

Keep us posted.
DeepGeek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message