Haynie 21 cat vs 23 Shoalwater Cat - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum

Old 01-22-2011, 04:00 AM
Mansfield Bootlegger

Blue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to PirateBlue Fury has been promoted to Pirate
You may need a kidney transplant with an illusion and a RFL especially, but you come play follow the leader with me in your Haynie, and you will wish you didnt. just sayin'
Old 01-22-2011, 06:53 AM
Registered Users-pm+

g2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirate
thanks

Majek nice boat. They all are. I appreciate all the comments. I know the haynie like it is built better ie.. Compartment lids and hardware.. Also the prop shaft issue on the E-tec 250 scare me and its allready been replaced once..
Old 01-22-2011, 07:59 AM
Living Life for a Living....

patwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Pirate
Now your talking..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_fishin69 View Post
stop foolin around and buy a bad boy like this.....
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2011, 02:12 PM

ReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2outfitter View Post
Majek nice boat. They all are. I appreciate all the comments. I know the haynie like it is built better ie.. Compartment lids and hardware.. Also the prop shaft issue on the E-tec 250 scare me and its allready been replaced once..

Like I initially said, I'd rather have the black motor (or better yet a Yammie SHO)... Not to be redundant, but a great Shoalwater ain't all that great when the propulsion system is kaput...

My recommendation, keep on looking until you find the combo you want since it seems you'd really rather have the Shoalwater.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Registered Users-pm+

FishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to Pirate
Here's one with a new Mercury:
http://www.shoalwaterboats.com/used_fishing_boat.htm

(scroll down a little)
Old 01-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Banned

Cool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fury View Post
You may need a kidney transplant with an illusion and a RFL especially, but you come play follow the leader with me in your Haynie, and you will wish you didnt. just sayin'
I'll follow you in my Shallow Sport

But i was thinking the same thing,why not a Tran or Majek? imho i don't the Haynie or Shoalwater quality is there ...especially in the Shoalwater imo.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Registered Users-pm+

g2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirate
reason

The reason not the others is Because. I have not found any low hour used. Equipped and set up the way I would set up if I bought new. These 2 are what I found. Also I kind of know guy with haynie through a close friend. I am leaning towards Haynie and will probably buy boat this week.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Registered Users-pm+

shooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirateshooks has been promoted to Pirate
What price range,new or used?
Old 01-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Miles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to Pirate
I run the 23 Shoalwater Cat with a 300hp Evinrude. This ride is sick! Gets up in nothing, will tear up the open bay and fish 4 very comfortable....the draft is thin and the ride is dry....need I say more?
Old 01-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Miles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to Pirate
If you want a ride I would be more than happy to oblige.....bring a rod or two and we'll put the smack down on some reds too! PM if interested.....Miles