Hog Trap in Houston area?? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:
Old 12-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Registered Users-pm+

StinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to Pirate
Hog Trap in Houston area??

where is the best place to buy a trap in the greater Houston area, and do they keep them in stock?

Word on the street is Santa may hook me up with some funds for a trap and I want to make the purchase and take the trap to the lease the last weekend of the season.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Prepare ship for ludicrous speed

El Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to PirateEl Capitan de No Fish has been promoted to Pirate
The big Buc-ees stores have them.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Aspiring professional pot-stirrer.

dwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Piratedwilliams35 has been promoted to Pirate
Steinhauser's in Brookshire usually has one or two: I always build my own, but it's nice and close to ya...
Old 12-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Evdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of GunnerEvdog has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
You can check with just about any feed store, outlying Buckees as previously posted, http://www.premierfeeders.com/StoreF...=Traps&Sub=Hog - that link is to a place out in Brookshire. Also, if you can find a Brookshire Brothers grocery store, they usually sell them as well....I think there is one up on US 59 around Kingwood. Hope that helps. Good luck.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:17 AM
Registered Users-pm+

StinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks guys, I completely forgot about the guy out in Brookshire
Old 12-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Registered Users-pm+

steverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Pirate
sheepy2 Hog Trap

There is a place on the east side of Airline between Canino and Gulf Bank across from the Flea Market that sells hog traps. The owner is a hunter/trapper and he builds feeders and hog traps. He's a good ol timer! In fact he's the one that told me about using 70-90% alcohol to kill the fleas on hogs before you dress them out! His traps are well made and competitively priced. Good luck!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:14 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Thanks Steve, I am not familiar with that side of town, does anyone know the name of that place?

Edit: is it A & J?
Old 12-20-2010, 07:42 AM
Questions Answered "While You Wait"

Timemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to Pirate
Gander Mountain has them stacked up at the front door.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Dockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDockhigh has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Buy the one from buccee's in Wharton

The buccee's trap is the best. I didnt think it would work but the doors just keep letting pigs in, it is unbelievable. The gander mountain traps suck and can be triggered by raccoons. I have had 11 pigs in this trap 3 times. I dont know how they all can get in there. Here are six from Saturday. I have traped 137 pigs in this since march. There is a place in brookshire next to Steinhauser's that sells them too.
Attached Images