2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Leaning Post Soft Side Storage Bag?

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ezygo 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find those soft sided storage bags that go under the leaning post seats? I have searched high and low, and must be missing something.

#3 ·
Yea, that is exactly the bag that I saw, but I think I called when they were at lunch. I can't imagine that they are the only ones that have that storage bag though...... I'll keep trying to call them and see if anyone else has any other ideas...Thanks

#4 ·

Click to enlarge​

Here is a nice gear bag from Tempress http://www.tempress.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=19_18_78&products_id=31288

Holds all your mandatory safety gear, personal items, and hand-held electronics. This bag secures over the bench seat by a hook and loop fastener strip, and is easily removable. Large main stowage area measures 28" across x 10" wide and 7.5" deep. Two zippered mesh storage pockets on the front plus one covered pocket in the center.
Constructed of 600 denier polyester with UV resistant PVC lining. Thick, cushioned seat is 35" W x 10"D. Stainless steel drain grommets in bottom. All zippers have molded nylon pulls and are self repairing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.