2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Alaska

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  chicapesca 
#1 ·
Thinking of a trip to Alaska this summer. Kings, Halibut, Rainbows, other summer run salmon, and whatever else will stretch our string! Can anyone recommend a good outfitter / lodge? THANKS!

#8 ·
http://Gotemfishingadventures.com

Brad Furillo is a top notch guy and I've been fishing with him for several years before he moved to Alaska. He has excelled in his fishing knowledge since being up there and has made me a jealous man on the size of rainbows he has brought in ( always thought they were 12-14" fish). He's told me they fight harder than redfish which was surprising to me to say the least.

He met up with a guy through work, Frank Enstice, life long Alaskan. With Franks knowledge and Brads Texas tactics, they have really brought it down hard on all of these fish, no matter the species.

He even caught a pig of a bass ice fishing last week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
We went to Ketchikan in July of last year and fished for 3 days with Baranof Fishing Excursions. We had a blast. They will fish for whatever you want to fish for and cooked some of our catch each night for us in their restaurant as part of the deal.

Contact Baranof Fishing or the Alaska Fish House:

Rebekah Beckett
Office: 907-225-4055 ext 2
Cell: 907-821-1240
shoreside@baranof.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.