2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Fishing For Texas Parks And Wildlife's Stocked Trout

7K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  johnsons1480 
#1 ·

Went fishing with my 2 year old Judas, He landed his first two rainbow trout caught in bullfrog pond outside of Austin Texas, a pond that is stocked by Texas Parks And Wildlife during the winter with rainbow trout.
This is the third time i fished for the TPWD stocked trout this winter and the first time we had success, we ended up cooking up the trout on the grill outside, i probably won't fish for the stocked trout again this year if i did decide to target the species again i would probably do so on the Guadeloupe.

See less See more
1 1
#12 ·

Went fishing with my 2 year old Judas, He landed his first two rainbow trout caught in bullfrog pond outside of Austin Texas, a pond that is stocked by Texas Parks And Wildlife during the winter with rainbow trout.
This is the third time i fished for the TPWD stocked trout this winter and the first time we had success, we ended up cooking up the trout on the grill outside, i probably won't fish for the stocked trout again this year if i did decide to target the species again i would probably do so on the Guadeloupe.
Is that the pond over near Wells Branch somewhere? Seems like we were over there one time for a soccer practice or something about 15 years ago. May have to try to get by there with an ultralight and some spinners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.