2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Trout support

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Gethookedadventures 
#1 ·
Just finished getting the limits DVD yesterday and all I got to say is WOW!! Top notch customer support. I called him to place my order and I asked so many questions and he answered all of them with class. Thanks Tobin can't wait to order the red fish and big trout DVD.

#2 ·
If you liked his "limits" dvd wait till you see the Trophy trout and Redfish DVD! I found them amazing and a huge boost to my arsenal of knowledge. They help me figure out how to put more fish in the boat! I like to watch and review them often to keep me sharp before a trip!

Thanks Tobin for producing such a quality vid
James

#4 ·
If you liked his "limits" dvd wait till you see the Trophy trout and Redfish DVD! I found them amazing and a huge boost to my arsenal of knowledge. They help me figure out how to put more fish in the boat! I like to watch and review them often to keep me sharp before a trip!

Thanks Tobin for producing such a quality vid
James
X2! The Big Trout and Redfish DVD are awesome and full of info just like the Limits one!

#6 ·
Working on rendering a final draft to look at what final edits neeed to be made on the Deep Reds DVD. I decided that I'm changing the Name to "Redfish - Bays & Shorelines" because it's really 2 dvd's in 1. Covering Open Water for 45 min; Covering Shorelines and Reefs for about that legnth, and then Bonus footage fishing Rocks with spinner baits and crankbaits... I take that back thats like 3 DVD's 1.

#7 ·
I recieved this email this morning from Pierre

"Hi Tobin,

I just finished watching the 3rd video (Redfish) and am amazed how much information they contain. I will have to watch each video at least 3-4 times to digest even half of information.

Thanks for all your help and for the great videos. They are everything you promised and much, much more.

THANKS,"

Pierre

#18 ·
Just got my redfish and trophy trout yesterday and watched 5 minutes and off I went fishing. Watched them when I went home and went over my day. I was fishing a Place that wasnt productive and now I know why!!
Tobin you are the man!! They are crammmmmeedd with info . I need to find my DVD remote because you need to rewind a lot. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.