2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

29.75 Pig 9LB

26K views 38 replies 36 participants last post by  Vulash 
#1 ·
What a great day! Got on the water about 10:00 and seems like I was catching fish all day, probably caught 22 trout 20" to 22" range and 3 reds. Then around 4:00 caught a 25.50 then about an hour later my PB 29.75 When she came up on top I knew she was a great fish she tailed walked for about 20 yards it seems and all I could see was her huge yellow mouth desperately trying to spit my fatboy. After about 15 min of her stripping line, she finally gave up and she ended up in my net. I thought for sure she was my 30" but she came up a little short. I Put her on the boga and she weighed in at 9LB. Put her back in the water and just smiled as she disappeared.

Gents, if you want to catch big trout watch http://www.troutsupport.com/ videos! Very informative and great tips that will help you land a trout of a lifetime!

All fish were caught on corks and fatboys. Fish were in 3 to 4 ft of water about 75 yards of points. Water temp 65, winds SSE 15,
Fishing should be good all week!

Attachments

See less See more
#37 ·
Nice fish glad that you put her back. So close kinda like shooting that big buck that scores in the high 160's and misses that 170 net.

I had my best at 30.5 by tape and she had just spawned the night before and boggaed at 9.25. You always dream about that 30+ and 10 plus. That is what keeps us out there. Looking and dreaming and wondered just how big the big ones were that did not make it to the boga. :)

I got my pxs gave her a kiss and revived her a minute and let her eased her back into the water and wondering what she would weighed if had caught her the day before. ;)

Good luck and stay with looking for that "book" fish.

Tobin has great dvd's heck I took them with me in November the weekend of the super moon and managed to watch all of them while hunting it was so slow. Got a fair 140 class 8 point but it was SLOW hunting and great movie time with a dvd player and ear plug I was able to hunt and watch dvds.

Amazing what you see and pick up each time you watch them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.