2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

The Easy Way to Quit Smoking

44K views 78 replies 29 participants last post by  Bonestock 
#1 ·
I have tried to quit smoking several times in the past and failed. I had a debate with someone about smoking and they gave me the easy way on CD. With no intention on quitting, I listend to the book because i said i would, and ended up quitting. In fact he tells you throughout the book not to quit smoking untill the book is finished and though the last few chapters i was forcing my self to smoke, I could not wait to quit!

here is the web site http://www.allencarrseasyway.com/ , but you can pick up the book or cd's on amazon.

I do not work for the company I just strongly beleive in this method. I personally know two others who have quit using the easy way. IT WORKS AND IT IS EASY!!!

Whatever method you decide to use i hope it works for you. I am free of nicotine and have never felt better.

#61 · (Edited)
Unbelievable!!

Well, after being a pack-a-day smoker for 32 years I'm now free! It's been 3 days now after listening to the audio version of Easy Way. I have absolutely no desire to smoke and I am 100% sure that I will never smoke a cigarette or use any other type of tobacco ever again. I owe my life to you guys, especially hvystrngr for exposing us to the book and Cat O' Lies for continuing to update this thread on his success.

To all you guys that are thinking about quieting but are maybe thinking that it's going to be too hard; THIS BOOK MAKES IT RIDICULOUSLY EASY as long as you absorb the authors message. Give yourself the enormous gift of freedom from tobacco addiction. There's just no words to describe how great I feel to have finally escaped from the trap.

#62 ·
I smoked my last cigarette Jan. 30th at 7pm.. This is the second time Ive been able to quit after reading Allen Carrs book,, The first time was 15 years ago,, I had quit for about 2 years when my father passed away suddenly,, the day he died I took a cigarette from my brother,, that night I was buying a pack,,, I decided to buy the book again recently,, The way Mr. Carr explains it makes so much sense to me,, I put them down with a few chapters left,,,, Tomorrow will be 2 weeks smoke free,,,,, I know this time that I can never pick up another cig , not even 1,, the rest of my life,,,, I would suggest to anyone that wants to quit to read his book,,,

#65 ·
I have not finished the book yet but hopefully i can finish it this weekend. I think i'm a little less than 1/2 way.

We had our General Membership meeting for CCA Golden Triangle last night. Normally I'd had a cig with every drink and I found myself 4-5 beers in and not wanting a cig. At one point in the night, I saw one of my good friends out having a cig and I joined him. Two puffs later and I realized I didn't want to be outside with the smokers. Put it out and walked back inside stinking of smoke and shame. If that's the effect half of the book has I cant wait to finish it!

#66 ·
I have not finished the book yet but hopefully i can finish it this weekend. I think i'm a little less than 1/2 way.

We had our General Membership meeting for CCA Golden Triangle last night. Normally I'd had a cig with every drink and I found myself 4-5 beers in and not wanting a cig. At one point in the night, I saw one of my good friends out having a cig and I joined him. Two puffs later and I realized I didn't want to be outside with the smokers. Put it out and walked back inside stinking of smoke and shame. If that's the effect half of the book has I cant wait to finish it!
Its just the way he explains it that makes so much sense,, I still haven't touched one since Jan 30th,, I hope it works out for you like it did me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.