2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

smokey mountain vs bacc off

26K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  thevengeance8714 
#1 ·
I recently went to the dentist to have a crown put back on because it poped off. Doc told me that i had significat pre-cancerous warning signs on my gums and cheek. I have been using snuff for 9 years now. I am seeing if anyone has used smokey moutain and bacc off snuff to help them quit. Which one has the more natural feel and or taste??? does it help to mix in snuff when starting to quit to gradually wein yourself off. id really appreciate input yall might have.

#2 ·
I like the smokey mt. it helps and the answer to your question is no do not mix snuff with it all you will be doing is prolonging the agony.Monday will be two weeks for me and I really feel like I'm strong enough to do it this time.Good luck with your quit/fight,

#3 ·
I started smokey mountain this week, it works, kind of lol, i haven't been able to completely put down my normal snuff yet but it has helped me cut back a lot and hopefully by next week i can quite the real stuff all together. The taste has been way different, i have dipped grizzly wintergreen for several years now and going to smokey mountain wintergreen is like night day but like i said it works and reading other guys stories and being on this board has really been a big support.

#6 ·
txcowpoke said:
Who sells the bac-off, I havn't seen it anywhere?
I had an owner of a convenience store by my neighborhood order a box for me from his tobacco guy - he was my main supplier of copenhagen. Since I helped put both his kids through college with my habit he figured he owed me one. I have not seen it anywhere else but you can order it online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.