2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

6ft9 texas waderstix contest starts today!!

4K views 65 replies 54 participants last post by  BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS 
#1 ·
i have not done a custom rod contest in a while so i think i will do one now.
lets do this the winner gets to pick his choice of either a 6ft9 or a 7ft spiral custom built with split grips ""no trigger"" model, you can select the cork grips or you can select the split eva grips & i will do a couple of bands in the grip, the winner & i can discuss this in detail. cost for the winning rod will be $150 +ship winner will also get a mad fish t shirt from stix.
contest starts wed ends on sat i will announce the winner on sun. during this
contest if you would like to place an order with billystix i will custom build you a 6ft9 waderstix for $225+ship also give you a free mad fish t shirt ,if you want a 7ft just let me know can work this out .thanks for your entry & i hope to see a lot of entry's on this .
stix

Attachments

See less See more
#41 ·
contest entry's special for today only

thanks everyone that has gotten into the contest for the chance to be drawn for the $150 custom rod build, going to be a nice catch for some lucky angler.
now for today fri only i am going to offer a 2 cool special ,the quantity will be limited to how many orders i can accept so first in gets this price & you will will save over $100 dollars on a custom billystix!!
to the first 6 people that have entered the contest that contacts me you can have a 6ft9 med fast custom billystix split grip custom built for you for $175+ship so even if you are not the winner you can be a winner by simply placing your order today & today only so lets see if i can get these 6 built & on the water,thanks for allowing billystix to build for you .
stix
p.s dont for get madstix t shirts $15 shipped

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.