2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Giant Crawfish(lobster) on Sale at HEB $5.99 pound

6K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  cfred 
#1 ·
We just finished eating some for lunch. We steamed the first ones. They were good. But I have always wanted to boil some in a crawfish seasoning to try. So we boiled/steamed the second batch with Slap ya mama crawfish seasoning and they were awesome. Like a giant crawfish. Spicy/sweet dipped in butter. HMMMMM GOOOOOD. Sorry no pics. Camera issues.
Great price at HEB $5.99 per pound with $10 purchase. Limit 2. So we went checked out a couple of times.

Also blueberries $1.50 pint

#2 ·
We just finished eating some for lunch. We steamed the first ones. They were good. But I have always wanted to boil some in a crawfish seasoning to try. So we boiled/steamed the second batch with Slap ya mama crawfish seasoning and they were awesome. Like a giant crawfish. Spicy/sweet dipped in butter. HMMMMM GOOOOOD. Sorry no pics. Camera issues.
Great price at HEB $5.99 per pound with $10 purchase. Limit 2. So we went checked out a couple of times.

Also blueberries $1.50 pint
good to see I am not the only one that does that. :rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.