2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Taxidermist @ Kingwood/Atascocita/Houston

5K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  BIGMIKE77 
#1 ·
Looking for recommendations on a taxidermist in the Kingwood / Atascocita / Houston area.... This will be my first buck mount so I would like him on the wall ASAP... So if anyone knows a good taxidermist with a quick turn around let me know...don't mind driving in Houston or surrounding.

Thanks in advance!!

#5 ·
Call jimmy Janak...... He lives and works from his shop at his house in saddle creek farms off if 2100, couple miles south of 1960 in Huffman.
He does really nice work and is fairly quick.... 3-4 months, depending on how backed up he is. Keep in mind that this is the time of year that taxi 's are backed up with deer season just ending.
281-324-4614

#13 ·
Laura Newman, lives in Crosby, she used to do most of Blaines African stuff along with lots of his other stuff and still does some 'contract work' for him among others BUT she now has her own shop. She is not new to the buss, she worked for us and learned taxidermy 20yrs ago....WW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.