2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Trout Support videos

184K views 300 replies 57 participants last post by  TheGrumpyOldTroll 
#1 ·
Just got my #1 and #2, plus the redfish videos in the mail, and thet are awesome!!!! I want to share it with my fellow 2coolers. Ive done it all, and i thought i had it all down, but i still learned a whole bunch of new tricks, how to find them, how to catch'em, what lures, what colors, what to do on a fresh slick, and mainly; read the birds, and nervous bait. The 3D images, and explanation of how to approach your targets. A+ videos.

#4 ·
LOL... haven't started on the Gafttop Pro Edition just yet...LOL

I am working on the 'Red Goes Deep" video right now and hope to get it out close to fishing show time frame. got some work to do for that to happen though.

thank you all for the kudos on the vids, glad all that were involved could contribute to you guys. And i'm thankful everyday for everyone that played a part in making them and for everyone that have helped spread the word. Happy New Year everyone!
T

#12 ·
Tobin,

Is the Trout #1 vid that is available, is it the redone one or is that something still in the works?
Sorry for the confusion on the site, i need to change that somehow...the DVD on the site Labeled DVD 1 is the 'Finding BIG Speckled Trout"... that one is fully complete as is. DVD #2 on the site "Limits" is the one that will be rebuilt hopefully this year (the current version of limits is still solid, but will be upgraded when i do it).

Working on the "Deepwater Reds" DVD right now.

Thanks all, we appreciate the kind words.
Tobin

#26 ·
Capt H- Tobin is a great guy and does great work. He is a fast mover for living in Austin all these years. ;)

I pick on him a little becasue I am here working on teeth listening to people complain about being at the dentist and he is down some where on the Texas coast different (Captains) characters out slaving away fishing trying to get footage for the next dvd. :) Hard to feel sorry for him.

You have done great getting your product out in a timely manner. Seems a little unfair that Capt S is out there all the time researching the baits on the water while you are at the shed pouring and painting baits but the rest of us appreciate your due diligence to get the baits out. ;) :)

Jim

#28 ·
This is just in from Aaron Saenz from south Texas... he used the info from the Big Trout DVD to put his buddy on a new personal best trout...way to go Aaron...You Rock Dude!

"Took my good friend out today to get him on some fish. Conditions were 36mph gusts with stained water and MUCH higher tide than what ive seen since mid december!! In other words it was nasty! But as soon as we started our wade i started to see lots of bait jumping. I yelled at my buddy "this is going to be a big fish day". Sure enough my friend landed a 22 1/2" trout and followed it up with a solid 20". And they were thick. We lost another nice trout at the net too and i caught another keeper. If I hadnt watched the vids I would have quit early due to tough conditions, but because I started seeing familiar signs we stuck it out. It was awesome seeing my buddy get his personal best trout today!" -Aaron

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.