|The following subjects are NOT allowed here:
1. Questions about banned users
2. Politics (except in The Jungle)
3. Immigration (except in The Jungle)
4. For sale items (that belongs on the classifieds)
5. ttt, or bumped threads (to the top)
6. BBB BS (aka gripes about a business)
7. Junior game wardens (see #8)
8. Complaints about keeping legal catches
9. Team sports (needs to be in the Sports Forum)
10. Trolls (hijacked handles, he said-she said-they said, stupid avatars, stupid
signatures, stupid user titles)
11. Adult material, links containing adult material
12. Gambling or casino related posts
13. Pit bulls (except in The Jungle)
14. Questions or comments about locked or deleted posts.
15. Copyrighted material or pictures (If you didn't take the picture, don't post it)
16. Cross posting for sale items on the forums.
17. No guide bashing.
18. Advertising by non sponsors in avatars, user titles, and posts. You
may advertise for free on the classifieds. Anywhere else is limited to
19. "Greenie" posts or trolls. Use the search feature.
20. "Snake" threads (threads about snakes or with pictures of snakes and in particular, dead snakes) in any shape, form or fashion, except in The Jungle or in the hunting section(s). (updated 4/3/13)
21. Sponsor bashing. We rely on sponsors to keep the site on line.
22. SPAM We all know what it is and we don't need any more of it. You won't be warned about it either. One strike and you are off to banned camp.
23. Former Site Sponsors are not allowed to advertise commercially in any of the forums or on the classifieds (added 3/12/11)
24. General stupidity. Stupid is hard to fix and we can't fix it either, but we can delete it, ban it or time delay it. Multiple offenders will be banned completely or have their posting privileges time restricted or moderated. (added 3/12/11 & updated 6/14/11) If you post publicly with complaints about this, expect for whatever measures have been taken to be enhanced, up to and including blocking the site completely from you, including viewing.
25. The Fishing Reports section is for fishing reports only. (added 4/25/11)
26. Racism or racist remarks. Don't be a racist. This isn't the place for that. (added 6/15/11)
27. Putting "in" or "in before the lock" or anything similarly stupid in a thread will result in an infraction. (added 11/1/11)
28. If you hijack a thread by putting a non allowed subject in it to intentionally try and get it deleted, you will be banned for 7 days. (added 11/1/11)
29. Publicly complaining about advertisers-PM 2CoolAdmin with those concerns.
30. Complaints about cutting off your drift, pot lickers, burn boats, boats running between you and the shore and all the other things that have been posted about a thousand times before because of bad manners on the water. You only have to drive a couple of minutes on any road to see the same behavior. We all know there are idiots on the water. Ignore them and hope they don't reproduce.
31. Creative spelling to try and beat the word censor.
32. You may NOT register a company, business, supplier, guide, outfitter or commercial username unless you are a Site Sponsor. All such registrations will be deleted.
33. Comments, complaints or other remarks about ads on the classifieds. That section is a no response section for a reason and any comments can be given using the reputation system. Posting them publicly will result in an infraction.
34. Inappropriate avatars are not allowed. The site wide g-rating and good taste both apply.
35. Rants, complaints, or anything else about the way tournaments are run. Take it up with them personally, not on the forums. We didn't take your money, so don't come crying to us about losing it, how it was run, who cheated, who won, who lost, who didn't get paid nor anything else about them. It's your problem, you deal with it. It's not welcome here and you will be banned if you decide to break this rule.
36. Classified ads without prices subject to deletion.
37. Croaker soaking drama and drama queens.
The time to ask to "bend" any of these rules is before doing that, not after.
Your post content is your responsibility. That means if you post something illegal, unethical, copyrighted, protected or otherwise objectionable, we will cooperate fully Law Enforcement and the Courts. That includes revealing your IP to them, along with your email and any other information they request from us. In short, expect to be thrown under the bus if you do something patently stupid in order for them to be able to track you down. You agree to hold 2coolfishing.com and it's owners, agents, and representatives harmless for the privilege of making a post on this site.